FastForward - Strategic Tradeshow Marketing Solutions
Incontext Communications and Boilingpoint Communications (ICBP Collective) have joined forces with F5 Expo to deliver a creative and strategic communications package designed to help you make the most of your marketing dollars.
This package can be customized to meet the unique needs of your business. Our combination of services will serve to attract and engage prospects both prior to and post event. From email and direct mail pieces to press release development and behind the scenes footage, we can help you to optimize your return on investment.
No matter which package you choose, we are happy to include the following services:
• Marketing collateral review
• Tone of voice review
• Web site review
• Competitive review
• Social media consultation
Select the marketing services that best meet your needs. Simply choose the right package or combination of packages for your business.
BASIC PACKAGE (choose three of six)1:
• Press release
• Case study
• Company profile
• Product mention in F5 annual market research study
• On-site promotion & contest development
• Pre-event email marketing copy development, design and distribution
• Post-event email marketing copy development, design and distribution
DIRECT MAIL PACKAGE3:
• Pre-event direct marketing copy, design, print management and distribution
• Post-event direct marketing copy, design, print management and distribution
• Behind the scenes footage filmed at F5 Expo, including interviews with key clients, staff & supporters
• Includes delivery of 3-minute edited clip for use in marketing efforts
• Bonus: Custom question and analysis of results for annual F5 market research study
Additional strategic services available upon request:
• Media planning and buying with F5 partner publications
• Trade show booth management
• Print advertisement: layout, copy and design
• Media relations and social networking campaigns
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU CAN FAST FORWARD YOUR MARKETING EFFORTS WITH F5 EXPO, CONTACT US TODAY.
Visit www.icbpcollective.com or contact Steve Kim at (604) 315-2846